Business & commercial law.
I help businesses and in-house legal departments with the myriad of day to day operational issues requiring legal support.
I have extensive experience across a wide range of industries, with special expertise in the automotive industry, franchising sector and property services / real estate sector.
Here is a snapshot of what I do.
- General business, corporate and commercial law advice and consulting;
- Business contracts and transactions – draft, review and negotiate;
- Competition and Consumer Act advice and compliance, including Australian Consumer Law, product safety, safety recalls & CCA compliance programs;
- Business and share purchases and sales;
- Privacy law, SPAM and PPSA;
- Start-ups, business formations and structuring;
- Business asset protection strategies;
- Trading terms & conditions;
- Marketing review, clearances and disclaimers;
- Enterprise risk management;
- Confidentiality agreements;
- Sponsorship agreements, including sports and the arts;
- Corporate governance including company secretarial;
- Not-for-profit & charitable institutions.