Trademarks, brand protection & licensing.
Branding is more important for business than ever before.
Ensuring your brand and trade marks are protected is paramount, they’re a hugely important asset and can be critical to the goodwill and success of your business. Not taking steps to do this can expose your business to its IP being misused or “knocked off” by someone else.
IP law can be complex and businesses often don’t fully grasp what IP they have and how to protect it. This is where I can help. I have assisted some of Australia’s best known brands protect their trade marks and other intellectual property.
I can help with:
- Assessing what IP your business has;
- Advice on taking steps to protect it;
- Registering trade marks;
- Licensing and distribution arrangements;
- IP commercialisation and asset protection;
- International trade mark registration and licensing;
- Re-branding and trade mark conflict searching.